Heald are Recruiting!Member News
Heald is expanding! Due to a period of continuous growth, we are currently recruiting for a PLC Programmer. The position will be based in Hornsea, East Yorkshire.
Are you interested? Would you like to join the Heald team? Find out more information below!
- Varied and Interesting Role
- The chance to join a well-established business
- To work in a highly innovative award winning engineering company manufacturing a range of high end mechanical and electronic security equipment.
The role will consist initially of the following main aspects:
- Make changes to programs and fault finding
- Develop PLC and motion control software
- Commission and test control systems and software
- Provide written technical reports and other documentation as required by customers
- Create logic and flow diagrams for programme design, programming, commissioning and test
The following knowledge, skills & experience will be considered essential:
- Proven extensive experience programming Mitsubishi (GX works) and/or Siemens controls/PLCs
- PLC, HMI, Motion Controller programming experience.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV through to [email protected]. Alternatively, give our office a call on 01964 535858.
Visit our website: www.heald.uk.com